Subject: UPDATE: ENMCA survey - competency assessment for adaptation period candidates
From: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2025 12:24:03 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear ENMCA participants

Further to my email below, the Medical Council Malta has asked to clarify 
that the needs assessment pertains to basic medical training and does not 
extend to specialist training. Upon completing the adaptation period, 
doctors assuming duties in Malta are deemed to be minimally competent, 
having fulfilled the requirements for basic medical training.

Best wishes

European Network of Medical Competent Authorities

www.enmca.eu <http://www.enmca.eu>

  <https://www.enmca.eu/themes/custom/cnom_enmca/logo.svg>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Contact ENMCA <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2025 at 14:29
Subject: ENMCA survey - competency assessment for adaptation period 
candidates
To: Contact ENMCA <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Dear ENMCA participants

The Medical Council Malta is carrying out a needs assessment for adaptation 
period candidates.

They would like to understand how ENMCA participants carry out such a needs 
assessment. Do you compile a list of competencies outlining the knowledge 
and skills that would be expected of a doctor commencing an adaptation 
period?

Please could you share any lists of competence that you use with 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  by the end of 
April.

Many thanks

European Network of Medical Competent Authorities

www.enmca.eu <http://www.enmca.eu>

  <https://www.enmca.eu/themes/custom/cnom_enmca/logo.svg>